DiaSpider is a universal tool for the safe insulin injection making the procedure more comfortable for both you and your child.
DiaSpider is a unique accessory for the insulin pen of a new generation, which helps make the injection safer and more comfortable for both you and your child.
- DiaSpider hides the needle, reducing stress and needle phobia;
- It prevents the needle going in too deep due to its large pad area;
- It fits any 4 – 6 mm universal needle and therefore can be used not only for insulin injections;
- It can substantially reduce bruising;
- The silicon has an anti-microbial additive and can be repeatedly washed or even boiled for disinfection;
- DiaSpider comes in a case that is opaque to UV rays and protects the silicon even if left in direct sunlight.
How does DiaSpider work?
DiaSpider's texturized tentacles gently touch the skin, soothing nerve endings and relieving discomfort.
on the body
on the body
It gently grabs a small subdermal fold and helps injection the insulin at the right site, preventing bruising.
It grabs the subdermal tissue, preventing the needle from slipping.
Instructions for use
Your DiaSpider Testimonials
It used to take a lot of effort to persuade my 6-year-old son to inject, it also took me a lot of time, and he cried because it wasn’t always a painless injection, as I could miss the right spot. DiaSpider was a miracle for us. I don’t fail to hit now and inject exactly where I need. My son really likes the yellow color, and the accessory distracts him, turning the injection into a game.
The creator of this accessory is a genius. I used to grab the skin with my fingers to prevent my daughter from the pain from the injection and bruising, but this wouldn’t help. Now the injections are done easily, because the accessory grabs the skin with its tentacles and the procedure goes smoothly.
I am 48, and I am a Type 2 diabetic. I self-inject insulin every day. I knew about DiaSpider a month ago, and this tool made my life easier. Now I don’t even watch the direction of the pen, because DiaSpider does this for me. It is very handy, and I would recommend it to everyone.